- E05 – Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners.
- E30 – Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E40 – Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E55 – Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- E60 – Large Shader: Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.
- E65 – Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
- E70 – Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of color. Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease.
- F30 – Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
- F40 – Large Angled Contour: Subtle cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
- F50 – Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products.
- F60 – Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
- F70 – Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes
Height: 9.5 in.
Width: 3.5 in.