MINON Moist Charge Lotion II (Extra Moist type) contains 9 types of hydrating amino acids that penetrate into the stratum corneum to replenish moisture, strengthening the skin. It supports the barrier function that protects your skin from external irritation and helps to achieve smooth textured, resilient and luster skin that you can see, touch and feel.
With 2 types of clarifying amino acids (Lysine HCI, carnosine), the lotion fills your skin with moisture to leave it healthier and more beautiful.
– Suitable even for dry, rough skin, this moisturising lotion sinks quickly into the skin with no sticky feel.
– Softens the stratum corneum to support skin’s function to retain moisture.
– Refines the texture of skin, leaving it plump and hydrated.
A formula developed by a pharmaceutical company for sensitive/dry skin based on dermatological science, which has passed stringent chemical and safety tests to protect skin from sensitivity.
– Fragrance-free, Colorant-free
– Weakly acidic to suit natural pH of the skin
– Alcohol (ethyl alcohol) – free
– Allergy tested
– Patch tested
– Stinging test conducted (A test for irritation in the form of stinging or tingling of the skin immediately after use)
– Tested for continuous use on sensitive/dry skin
After cleansing skin, apply three to five pumps to clean palms and gently press on skin several times till lotion is absorbed. Apply onto your entire face.
– When using it for the first time, press the pump several times until the product is dispensed.
– Apply lotion onto your forehead, chin, and the sides of your nose. Make sure it is applied on your entire face.